The two parties agreed not to disclose the purchase price. Originally trading under the name Johanna Solar GmbH, Bosch Solar CIS Tech GmbH was acquired by Bosch in 2009 and integrated into its Solar Energy division. The company produces thin-film modules in Brandenburg an der Havel. Aleo Solar had held an equity stake in the company since 2006.
Get the best of photovoltaic production delivered straight to your inbox
- 9 Dez, 2013 Total Revenues up 47.6 % on Q3 2012: JinkoSolar Reports Q3 2013 Financial Results
- 6 Dez, 2013 Solar Cell Converts 38.8 % of Solar Energy into Electricity: Boeing Subsidiary Spectrolab Sets New Solar Cell Efficiency World Record
- 4 Dez, 2013 Polysilicon Manufacturers Switching to Fluidized Bed Reactors: Wafer Production Costs Set to Drop below $0.20 per Watt in 2014
- 29 Nov, 2013 SolarWorld to Manufacture Cells and Modules at Arnstadt: Photovoltaic Production to Continue at Former Bosch Solar Energy Facility
- 27 Nov, 2013 Solar Noise Filter Cuts Losses, Boosts Output: Noise Abatement